CheckUp Test Kit for Cat
CheckUp, by Coastline Global, provides a quick, simple, and reliable at-home testing method to observe the general wellness of cats and dogs. According to the 2011 AVMA Journal, 44.9% of cat owners and 19% of dog owners did not bring their pets to the vet each year for various reasons, including cost and lack of visible illness.
The most common diseases affecting cats and dogs of all ages include high glucose levels, kidney conditions, urinary tract infections, and the presence of blood in the urine. Each of these are detected by testing a urine sample. If undetected, these conditions can quickly become critical. Additionally, pets with the above conditions typically require frequent urine sample collection and testing as recommended by a veterinarian.
- 58% of cats are obese
- 1/200 are diabetic, reflecting high glucose levels
- 35% of aging cats have kidney conditions
- 30% of cats will experience at least one urinary tract infection during their life
The CheckUp product line provides an easy and unique method to monitor the general wellness of a pets health while testing for the most common health conditions, and provides a simple urine sample collection method for pets requiring frequent analysis.
- 60 Second Testing
- Non Invasive and Stress Free
- Obtain a clean, uncontaminated sample
- On-The-Spot 4 Testing results
- 100% Natural and Nontoxic
- Biodegradable and Easy Disposal
- Lab validated and Vet approved
Each set contains
- 2 lb (900g) Hydrophobic litter
- 1x Sample Collection Pipette
- 1x Sample Collection Vial
- 2x Identical Testing Strips
*Repeat test with second strip if necessary
We Also Recommend
*NEW* Meowijuana Kitty Keef Catnip and Silvervine Pellets
*NEW* Meowijuana Kitty Keef Catnip and Valerian Root Pellets