F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant (4 Sizes)
A high performance surface acting biocidal compound effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non- irritant F10SC is versatile and safe to use in a variety of ways including surface disinfecting and fogging. It does not leave stains upon contact, and is alcohol and aldehyde free, and biodegradable.
- F10 is highly effective and kills bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores against avian diseases such as avian flu, PBFD and Psittacosis. Communication times are shorter, facilitating the application.
- F10 is non-toxic and biodegradable and does not irritate the eyes or even abraded skin and will not corrode metals. It was currently assigned a 'zero hazard' ranking by the new EU ecological hazard studies.
- For just about anything, use F10 - disinfecting surfaces, cages, perches and toys; food preparation areas (including for food rinsing); cleaning eggs and decontaminating hands inside the incubator;
- To remove airborne microbes such as fungal spores and viruses or when ill birds shed contaminated material to avoid cross contamination, F10 may be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms.
- Clear away loose debris.
- Clean with F10SCXD cleaner if necessary and rinse off.
- Dilute F10SC with clean water and use as a wash or spray or fogger to dry as follows.
- 2 ml per 1 liter for general disinfection of hard surfaces and food containers to remove bacteria and leaves (1:500)
- 4 ml per 1 liter for high-level disinfection of hard surfaces, machinery and air spaces to kill bacteria, leaves, fungi and most viruses (1:250)
- For use against the most resistant viruses e.g. PBFD and Parvovirus - 8ml in 1 litre (1:125)