*NEW* Catit Gold Fern – Gently Air-dried Chicken with Green-Lipped Mussel Adult Cat Food (2 Sizes)
Feed less, give more! Catit Gold Fern is a very nutrient-dense cat food, packed to the brim with goodness. Our ingredients are slowly air-dried, shrinking them down while preserving their natural proteins, vitamins and minerals. This means a cup of Gold Fern is generally much more nutritious than an equal amount of other kibble, so you can feed your cat less while giving them so much more! You can feed it as a treat or a food.
Catit Gold Fern is made in New Zealand, a nation recognised worldwide for its high-quality foods. New Zealand’s farming industry doesn’t allow the use of growth hormones, dangerous pesticides, or GMOs, and their standards of animal welfare are some of the highest in the world. Gold Fern is made with ingredients of the highest quality and palatability. As loving cat parents, we want to provide our felines with the finest and most nutritious food.
Discover Catit Gold Fern, our slowly air-dried cat food, which is crafted in small batches using New Zealand’s most exquisite ingredients. Gold Fern is complete, balanced and helps to maintain your cat’s health. Most dry foods are made by cooking ingredients at very high temperatures, causing vital nutrients to break down. Catit Gold Fern is crafted using a centuries-old air-drying technique that allows for very high meat inclusion, in which all nutrients of the raw ingredients are preserved. The slow, two-stage drying process also eliminates any potential pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella.
NO grains, corn, wheat, soy, cheap fillers or growth hormones
95% meat & green-lipped mussel
Maintain a healthy immune system
Omega fish oil, excellent for skin & coat
Vitamins & minerals
- Natural texture, irresistible soft texture, artisanal flakes
Chicken, Chicken Gizzards, Chicken Liver, Green Lipped Mussel, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavoring, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Inulin, Brewer’s Yeast, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid
Things to share
- Kittens can also start to enjoy Catit Gold Fern from the age of 6 weeks on. Please make sure to cut the larger flakes up into smaller pieces in case chewing them proves challenging to your kitten. The same goes for feeding senior cats.
- Mixing Gold Fern with your cat’s current diet will enhance the overall quality and taste.
- If you wish to transition to Catit Gold Fern as an exclusive diet, we recommend mixing Catit Gold Fern with your cat’s current food gradually, in increasing amounts.
- Feed it as an exclusive diet, Catit Gold Fern is a complete dry food that does not need to be complimented with wet food. Please make sure that your cat has access to fresh, clean water at all times.
We Also Recommend
*NEW* Catit Gold Fern – Gently Air-dried Lamb & Mackerel with Green-Lipped Mussel Adult Cat Food (2 Sizes)