Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult Dry Food (4kg)
ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your Adult British Shorthair cat in mind. Due to your cat's heavy body type, the level of protein in ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult has been specifically adapted contribute to maintaining your cat's muscle mass. This food is also enriched with L-Carnitine, a nutrient involved with healthy fat metabolism. The inclusion of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to support your cat's healthy bones and joints - meaning it can maintain its normal level of activity without any discomfort.
What's more, the specifically formulated balance of minerals in this food helps to support and maintain your cat's healthy cardiac function. To cater to each cat's individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Exclusive formula - l - carnitine & taurine
Special british shorthair jaw
- This specially designed large curvy-shaped kibble is adapted to the British shorthair cat’s broad jaw. The unique kibble facilitates grasping and encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- The British Shorthair cat has a sturdy, heavy and muscular body. Muscle tone An adapted level of protein contributes to maintaining muscle mass.
- Full broad chest Short, dense and plush coat Broad and round face.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Bone & joint health
- The British Shorthair’s powerful, stocky body can place stress on her bones and joints. Bone & joint health Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, L-carnitine: 200 mg, Taurine: 2.6 g - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Fat content: 19%
Crude ash: 6.8%
Crude fibres: 5.3% Per kg
Omega 3 fatty acids: 9.7 g including
EPA/DHA: 3.5 g
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
We Also Recommend
Almo Nature Holistic Maintenance with Fresh Oily Fish - Adult Cat Dry Food 2KG
Nurture Pro Nourish Life Alaskan Salmon Formula For Indoor Kitten & Adult (3 Sizes)