*NEW* Urine Off Cats Hard Surface Sprayer (2 Sizes)
- #1 choice with vets and carpet institutes
- Permanently eliminates urine odor and stains and discourages territory marking behavior
- Urine Off uses a combination of naturally occurring micro-organisms and their enzymes to digest the uric acid crystals
Proprietary ingredients contains enzymes (bio enzymatic technology).
General Directions: Shake well before used. Never dilute or use with other cleaners. Always check for colorfastness of surface in a discreet spot. Remove excess wet urine with paper towel. Saturate soiled areas with Urine-Off. Allow to air dry - do not scrub. Remove residue using water sparingly and blot with paper towel.
Hard Surfaces: Wipe up urine. Spray surface and allow to air dry. Wipe up residue using water and absorbent paper towel. For old, dried deposits, repeat application on subsequent days until odor is gone.
Shake well before using. Do not dilute.
Do not mix with other cleansers. Store in cool locations.
1. Always check an inconspicuous areas or colorfastness.
2. Absorb fresh using with absorbent pad or paper towel.
3. It is essential to saturate the soiled areas and past the edge of the stain.
4. Allow Urine Off to work: Fresh deposits- a few minutes. Old stains- cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight. Remove plastic and air dry. Re-apply Urine Off, allow it to remain for a few minutes. Old stands/ deposits may require multiple treatments.
Litter boxes/ Hard surfaces: Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build-up.
Carpet/fabric: Always spot clean with Urine Off before shampooing. Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of surface mark as it soaks into pad with sub flooring. Urine Off must contact all urine soiledareas to work. After final application, use a carpet/upholstery extractor or rinse sparingly with water and blot with towel to remove all residue and minimize water spotting.
We Also Recommend
F10SCXD Disinfectant with Detergent (3 Sizes)
F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant (4 Sizes)